The reduced balsamic vinegar and honey glaze provides the fish with a delicate level of sweetness. The soy sauce and garlic give it a robust character. Easy to make and even easier to devour.
- 4 pieces of Halibut or Sea Bass
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, minced
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, olive oil, soy sauce and fresh peeled garlic together. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Enclose fish inside a zip lock bag and pour in the marinade, making sure all fish is coated evenly. Refrigerate at least 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast the fish in a roasting pan for about 10 minutes to 12 minutes, or until it is flaky but moist.
- Remove from the oven and transfer into a serving dish, make sure to spoon over the juices from the pan. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of balsamic garlic roasted halibut or sea bass.